Football in Italy is either bliss or drama, there is nothing in between. How well do you know the Italian kickers, how fit are you with football in Italy?!
Find out with the AZZURRI quiz. Ten quick questions, ten quick answers - how many of them are correct?
Except Italian football: This still exists...
...football in Italy is not your topic at all? Then take a look at the categories "Awareness of life & everyday life" over. The theme is virtually everything to do with the Bella Vita in Italy: Why Italy speaks with its handsThere are, by the way, two scientific theories for this, which are Most beautiful webcams of Italian beaches or the Phenomenon of the Umarellsthe standing pensioner. Everything is typical of Italy.
+++ Beautiful holiday homes by the sea Ad
Mamma mia, mangiare!
...football and sport in Italy is exactly your topic?! Then you'll find more here: Why do the Italian national players wear blue at all? and how do you find the new logo of the Azzurri? But Italy is also motorsport. We were live at the Formula 1 in Imola and have MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi with thousands of other fans.
Italian cities are among the most beautiful in the world. Come with us on a round trip through il Bel Paese. The Adriatic Legend Rimini has changed incredibly in recent years, the whole story. We have seen the darker side of the Tourism in Venice By the way, from 2023 onwards, day visitors will need a Admission ticket. Live Italian life can be experienced at sunset on the Spanish Steps in Rome, great cinema.
Apart from football in Italy: Our latest reports
- HOLIDAY IN RIMINI - The whole story of the Adriatic legendQuietly and secretly, the legendary place on the Adriatic has given itself a facelift. So much for 80s fustiness and permanent parties. Rimini, the whole story.
- EMOZIONI! - Italian hits to sing along withGoosebumps, longing and memories you didn't even have. There are the Italian songs that go straight to the heart.
- ATTENTION, DISCOVERY - The tourist traps in ROMEThe eternal city, incredibly beautiful and incredibly old. In order to have good memories of your visit to Rome, you should avoid the rip-off traps.
- BUONGIORNO! -Why everyone in Italy is a dottore...Italy without a title is like Italy without spaghetti. In the land of Ferrari, Gucci & Co. it's not simply "Mr" or "Mrs"! A little flattery does not hurt.
- "Umarells", the pensioner stars - Look who's looking!Older gentlemen who observe - when parking, in collisions, but especially on construction sites. The "Umarells" from Bologna are the stars of the scene.
- Olive oil from Italy - All about the green goldItaly and the olive trees, an ancient love story. Italian cuisine without olive oil is unimaginable. Today, olives are a billion-dollar business.
- Where everyone wants to go! - The 10 most popular cities in ItalyForewarning: Could get fuller, especially in summer! The 10 most popular cities and places in Italy: This is where many people would like to go (at least) once in their lives...
- TOP 10 with money - The richest women in ItalyWhile Italy's super-rich men make no secret of their billions, see Silvio Berlusconi, the richest women in the country are much more discreet.
- HOLIDAY IN RIMINI - The whole story of the Adriatic legend
- EMOZIONI! - Italian hits to sing along with
+++ With the golf cart through Rome Ad
written by Pietro Perroni, first published on 2 October
Cover image: pixabay 188361 via.canva.com