The Spanish Steps in Rome
Send us a message...
Welcome to the LA BELLA VITA club
- Your Italy magazine about lifestyle & everyday life in Italy
Life seems especially beautiful, especially BELLA in Italy. The rattling of the Vespas in the narrow streets of the old town, the sweet, bitter taste of espresso, the departure of the fishermen at dawn, the pink sun in Calabria, which is orange in Tuscany...
Latest news from Italy: from important to weird, from funny to beautiful. As fresh as possible.
Pomp and glamour in Rome, light and airiness in Florence, temperament and depth in Naples: reports from Italy's beautiful villages & cities.
Welcome to paradise! You won't find better food anywhere. Here, everything revolves around the topic of food.
How well do you really know Italy: find out in our quiz. Warning, spoilers: Some questions are really clever...
Welcome to the motherland of the paparazzi. Italy's stars and starlets are asking for you. Curtain up!
How practical! Travel tips for Italy. Insider recommendations, train and road trips, the perfect hotel search and more.
& Everyday life
That's life in Italy. A bit of bella vita, a bit of "typical Italian". No stress, piano, piano...
Welcome to the motherland of the paparazzi. Today a European leader in the use of social media.
There is so much you don't know about Italy. Useless knowledge, hard facts, historical background. SO interesting!
Let's socialize: Here we are on the road...
- Buongiorno! Why in Italy everyone Dottore is...
- That's what they talk about in Italy...
- Bella Venezia: The Curse of Beauty!
- GAY FRIENDLY travel in Italy: Benvenuti!
Ciao & Salve! We only write what we want: We are a journalistically and economically independent Italy Magazinethat we publish on our own initiative.
Beautiful life for all
Welcome to LA BELLA VITA club, your Italian magazine!
...and here is our label
Better than cinema
Posing, police & paparazzi, this is what it's like live at the "Fontana di Trevi" in Rome
- How Italy eats: Specialities from North to South
- Sleep well: How to find a good hotel in Italy!
- Facts about Italy: No country in the world has more culture
- Italy's Cities, Villages, Mangiare, Regions and People
- San Gimignano: The Manhattan of Tuscany
- HOLIDAY IN RIMINI - The whole story of the Adriatic legendQuietly and secretly, the legendary place on the Adriatic has given itself a facelift. So much for 80s fustiness and permanent parties. Rimini, the whole story.
- EMOZIONI! - Italian hits to sing along withGoosebumps, longing and memories you didn't even have. There are the Italian songs that go straight to the heart.
- ATTENTION, DISCOVERY - The tourist traps in ROMEThe eternal city, incredibly beautiful and incredibly old. In order to have good memories of your visit to Rome, you should avoid the rip-off traps.
- BUONGIORNO! -Why everyone in Italy is a dottore...Italy without a title is like Italy without spaghetti. In the land of Ferrari, Gucci & Co. it's not simply "Mr" or "Mrs"! A little flattery does not hurt.
- "Umarells", the pensioner stars - Look who's looking!Older gentlemen who observe - when parking, in collisions, but especially on construction sites. The "Umarells" from Bologna are the stars of the scene.
- Olive oil from Italy - All about the green goldItaly and the olive trees, an ancient love story. Italian cuisine without olive oil is unimaginable. Today, olives are a billion-dollar business.
- Where everyone wants to go! - The 10 most popular cities in ItalyForewarning: Could get fuller, especially in summer! The 10 most popular cities and places in Italy: This is where many people would like to go (at least) once in their lives...
- TOP 10 with money - The richest women in ItalyWhile Italy's super-rich men make no secret of their billions, see Silvio Berlusconi, the richest women in the country are much more discreet.
- Mamma mia! This is how passionately Italy speaks...
- Cult on wheels! The birth of the Vespa
- Made with Amore: Beautiful words, typically Italian...
Your accommodation in Italy, look
- Towns & Villages in Italy: Best of...
- Lifestyle and everyday life in Italy
- Travel tips for Italy
- Practical! The best links for your trip to Italy
- How to experience the real Italy: insider tips
- TOP 10: This is what is stolen most in hotels in Italy!
- Gaga laws from Italy
- Formula 1 live in Italy: What an experience!
- The best quotes from "The Godfather
- Top or Flop: RIMINI, the whole story...
Category slider - photos: diane meza3/pixabay, foto KML /Pexels, Marco Pomella/Pixabay, 12019/pixabay, Brett Sayles/Pexels, Artem Podrez/Pexels, Salvatore Monetti/pixabay, Matteo Badini /Studio Italia via canva.com
Cover picture: Kayser/Polignano a Mare in Apulia