A round of local history: Italy's geography - do you know where anything is? Find out with our Italy quiz. Ten quick questions, ten quick answers, but how many of them are correct?
- Where everyone wants to go! - The 10 most popular cities in Italy
- Italy's Metropolis - All You Need to Know about MILAN
Italy, Geography criss-cross
Map of Italy: The 20 regions
Italy's geography, and what else?
If you fancy more Italy, then take a look here: Under "Facts & History" you will learn that the Gladiators in Antiquity were flabby rather than well-toned, plus there are details of the Italia travels of the Queen. On the subject of cities, you might be interested to know that Venice from 2023 an admission ticket gets and we were on the Spanish Steps at sunset - Sitting is actually forbidden here, but everyone sat. Until the police came.
Motorsport in Italy is also suitable for those who are not actually interested in motorsport. Such an array of emotions, passion and great show is impressive, including the performance of the "Frecce Tricolori", the truly breathtaking aerobatic squadron of the Italian Air Force. Formula 1 in Imola live is a state of emergency - in our country with constant rain and mud. MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi creates a state of emergency every time.
- The 10 most popular villages in Italy
- Attention, rip-off! The tourist traps in Rome...
- 8 reasons why Italy is particularly beautiful in winter...
- Luxury study: This is what the super-rich spend on holiday in Italy
Our reports & features
- Where everyone wants to go! - The 10 most popular cities in ItalyForewarning: Could get fuller, especially in summer! The 10 most popular cities and places in Italy: This is where many people would like to go (at least) once in their lives...
- Olive oil from Italy - All about the green goldItaly and the olive trees, an ancient love story. Italian cuisine without olive oil is unimaginable. Today, olives are a billion-dollar business.
- EXQUISITE CUISINE - Record! 385 Michelin stars for ItalyA shower of stars for Bella Italia! In the new Michelin Guide, more stars than ever before go to Italy. Almost 400 Italian restaurants have been awarded.
- PASTA-QUIZ - How well do you know Italian pasta?Lasagne, spaghetti, penne, cannelloni or tortellini: How good do you taste pasta from Italy? Are you a real connoisseur or do you eat everything on your plate?
- GINA LOLLOBRIGIDA (†95) - The first Italian super diva: a country takes a bowRome - At her greatest times, she made the otherwise undercooled blonde beauties in Hollywood sweat. Gina Lollobrigida was an icon of international cinema.
- TOP 10! - These Italian films are blockbustersGreat cinema from Italy! Which Italian films have performed best in the cinemas? Here is the current TOP 10 ranking of the most successful movies of all time...
- ITALY FOREVER - 100 years lie between these photosThe longing for paradise. These (then) sensational photographs were taken a good 100 years ago. They show Italy as an enchanting dream world - for the first time in colour.
- CHEESE LOVE - Buffalo mozzarella, burrata or fior di latte?It's almost a feeling of being in love when you bite into mozzarella: Fresh, creamy milk flavour, delicately melting aromas. Seduction in white.
A few words in conclusion...
The best at the end: More Quiz from Italy are available here, in all possible variations. If you need inspiration for your next trip, check out "Travel tips" past, whether perfect Hotel, the "true" Italy, the different types of Restaurants in Italy or all practical Links for your booking.
- Italy: Where is what?
- Our basic quiz: How well do you recognise Italy?
- Latest news from Italy
- Towns and Villages in Italy
- City quiz: Can you recognise Milan, Italy and Florence?
Cover/Montage - Photo: Tuatong/Getty Images via canva.com